Saturday January 17, 2015 5-Mile Trip

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday January 17, 2015 5-Mile Trip

Weather permitting we are thinking about heading out and running 5-Mile next Saturday, January 17th if anyone would like to join us.

Shout out if interested in joining us. We can discuss time and meeting place(s) as the weekend grows nearer.

Mike.
    2011 JKU Rubicon
    BDS Long-Arm Suspension System/ 17x9 ATX Crawl wheels/35" BFG KM2's/ Warn Powerplant/Plus much much more.

http://My 2011 JKU Rubicon Build Thread

Re: Saturday January 17, 2015 5-Mile Trip

I'm in. Find out what a stock Rubi can do.
    2015 JKU Hydro Blue Rubicon. Rock Krawler 3.5" X Factor, Prorock44, V Tec Rage wheels, 325/65/18 Duratracs.

Comment

Sounds good Dan. Anthony did it with his stock white two-door Sport a couple of years ago so you should be fine. There is that winding entrance that is a bit more of a challenge for a four-door though. We will have a fairly stock XJ with us, a friend of Jared's wants to go so we will be taking it slow and easy. We don't want anyone busting anything up.

I am kind of hoping Anthony will jump in and commit to going as well but I haven't seen him on here in a week or so.

Mike.
      2011 JKU Rubicon
      BDS Long-Arm Suspension System/ 17x9 ATX Crawl wheels/35" BFG KM2's/ Warn Powerplant/Plus much much more.

Comment

I'm not too worried about it. Rattlesnake shouldn't be a problem but constrictor is definitely out for me. Hopefully Anthony and Kevin will show.

Sent from My dungeon using Tapatalk - now Free
        2015 JKU Hydro Blue Rubicon. Rock Krawler 3.5" X Factor, Prorock44, V Tec Rage wheels, 325/65/18 Duratracs.

Comment

Ya, I don't think I will do Constrictor either. We generally just go out Rattlesnake towards Waynes' World and then up Constrictor just to the mines where the vehicle fell in years ago and turn around. At least I think that is the beginning section of Constrictor. I am not as versed in the area as others we have gone with.

Mike.
          2011 JKU Rubicon

Comment

[COLOR=#00FF00]My stock white 2 door made it up rattle snake no problems! I took my red jku up rattle snake also when it was stock. due to the longer will base it did scrape on the skids a few times but other than that it did great! I am supposed to work this sat. but am trying like hell to get out of it since it was originally my day off.... If I do get Saturday off I will definitely be there!!!!! [/COLOR]
            [COLOR=#00ff00]2012 JKU ALL STOCK [/COLOR]

Comment

Cool Anthony, hope you are able to get off work.

Mike.
              2011 JKU Rubicon

Comment

Just tell them you have important Jeep stuff to do.

Comment

First get together of the year -sounds great.! I will also ask our new neighbor with a lifted JKU if they want to join us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Kssting View Post
                    First get together of the year -sounds great.! I will also ask our new neighbor with a lifted JKU if they want to join us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    Sounds great Kevin. The more the merrier. Where and when are you thinking as a meeting time?

I think we are meeting one of Jared's buddies in Kaysville and then heading down and re-group at the Chevron at the corner of Hwy73 and Redwood Road where we have met in the past. We are meeting Jared's friend @ 9:00 am so how does around 10:30 am at the Chevron sound to everyone?

Mike.
                    2011 JKU Rubicon

Comment

Works for me.

Comment

[COLOR=#00FF00]Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnd I have to work tomorrow..... UGH![/COLOR]

Comment

That time works for us.

Comment

OK. We will see everyone at the Chevron @ 10:30 am then.

Well except Anthony.

Mike.
                            2011 JKU Rubicon

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X