Is the Utah chapter still alive?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is the Utah chapter still alive?

Just wondering who all is still active here?
    [COLOR=#00ff00]2012 JKU ALL STOCK [/COLOR]

Re: Is the Utah chapter still alive?

I is.

I see Kevin from time to time and Dan once in a while but not too many regulars other than that. Unfortunately.

We used to have a pretty good size group on some of the trail runs but it has been greatly diminishing.

Glad to see you back Anthony.

Mike.
    2011 JKU Rubicon
    BDS Long-Arm Suspension System/ 17x9 ATX Crawl wheels/35" BFG KM2's/ Warn Powerplant/Plus much much more.

http://My 2011 JKU Rubicon Build Thread

Comment

well.... I am down to start having some monthly meets again...?

Comment

Good to hear from you Anthony! I am still around but not as active. It would be good to get together again.

Comment

lets do a dinner meet? lets get this freakin chapter active again? I honestly miss our monthly meets that we used to do!!!! they were great even if it was just dinner

Comment

Alive in southern utah
            [FONT=book antiqua][COLOR=#A9A9A9]2011 jku rubicon teraflex 3" elite lcg longarm suspension kit full eight adjustable control arms track bars drag link flip kit drive shafts big brakes and manifold speed bumps limit straps fox resevoire shocks off road evolution 1/4#'r bumper control arm brackets and c2's gussets axles trail table rock rails warn power plant hd air winch truck-lite led head lamps bushwhacker fender flares, american racing headers atx 17" slabs duratrac 35"[/COLOR][/FONT]

Comment

Dinner sounds good. Do you want to propose a place and time? Maybe we can even get the infamous Vandezy to make the drive up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Live love learn balance gravitational alteration along the supercalifragilelisticexpialidocious ride [emoji605] abide 8 [emoji173] ☮ honor pleasure privilege infinite gratitude peace [emoji274] hope to be able to also winter will be in slc skiing at alta juggle as possible one of these days my cards and stars will line up for a run also. Love to plan a southern one if you all are interested. Every Tuesday dixie four wheel drive has a local trail ride leaves costco St. George, if anyone ever comes South. I hope to make a few. I'll do my best to make it up, budget/life/living. peace on and just a simple jeeper great full for the friends and fellow forbiddenjeepers!
                [FONT=book antiqua][COLOR=#A9A9A9]2011 jku rubicon teraflex 3" elite lcg longarm suspension kit full eight adjustable control arms track bars drag link flip kit drive shafts big brakes and manifold speed bumps limit straps fox resevoire shocks off road evolution 1/4#'r bumper control arm brackets and c2's gussets axles trail table rock rails warn power plant hd air winch truck-lite led head lamps bushwhacker fender flares, american racing headers atx 17" slabs duratrac 35"[/COLOR][/FONT]

Comment

My wife and I WILL make it to St. George for a wheelin' trip this year. I have talked about going for several years now and we talked about it over the weekend that it IS going to happen this year.

Work is crazy until end of January as that is our fiscal end of year but after that I want to squeeze a trip in when we get the coach out of its' winter slumber.

Mike.
                  2011 JKU Rubicon
                  BDS Long-Arm Suspension System/ 17x9 ATX Crawl wheels/35" BFG KM2's/ Warn Powerplant/Plus much much more.

Comment

How is everyone's schedule looking for possibly this sat night? dinner?

Comment

Originally posted by RELENTLESS View Post
                      How is everyone's schedule looking for possibly this sat night? dinner?
                      I will have to check with my better half and see if SHE has anything on MY schedule.

Mike.
                      2011 JKU Rubicon

Comment

This Saturday night won't work for me unfortunately. But I am game for some more group trail runs!
                        2008 Wrangler X (Mr. Goodtime)
                        3 1/2 inch Lift, thrown together
                        315/75/16 Goodyear Wrangler DuraTracs
                        ARB front locker
                        BULLYDOG JEEP tuner
                        Sleeved front axle
                        Artec Gussets
                        G2 5.13 gears, TeraFlex diff covers, sliders
                        RCX front bumper, Mopar rear with tire carrier
                        Smittybilt X20 8000 comp winch
                        Dented gas tank

Comment

Ahigham1.... I noticed your location says draper, Ut. Do you happen to work at the vw dealership? I always see a silver 2 door jk parked there with a forbidden banner

Comment

Yes I do, I'm here just about every day. Representing to everyone that drives past haha
                            2008 Wrangler X (Mr. Goodtime)
                            3 1/2 inch Lift, thrown together
                            315/75/16 Goodyear Wrangler DuraTracs
                            ARB front locker
                            BULLYDOG JEEP tuner
                            Sleeved front axle
                            Artec Gussets
                            G2 5.13 gears, TeraFlex diff covers, sliders
                            RCX front bumper, Mopar rear with tire carrier
                            Smittybilt X20 8000 comp winch
                            Dented gas tank

Comment

DUDE!!!! We work right next to each other! I work at the new nissan dealership that just opened just south of you

Comment

Working...
                              X