the "nonane" jeep build

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the "nonane" jeep build

hey y'all well this is my first "build" never really started build threads etc so advice is greatly appreciated and if your in social help and friends are always welcome. this will be a slow &nbsp;slow build but ill catch y'all up to date<br>here we go<br>the base was a 2007 jk unlimited sahara,6spd,3.8l,auto interior,premium sound blah blah but the goodie i got was being tow package early 07 i have 4.10 and no hill assist =)<br>so ill post some pictures in various stages of the jeeps life to get you caught up then from current date forward i will start talking about each step
    Attached Files

Re: the &quot;nonane&quot; jeep build

i will add more tonight tons more photos to come but I'm in the garage working on it now =P

Comment

[COLOR=#6699ff][SIZE=3][FONT=arial narrow]Great looking build and thank you for starting a thread. I love to read them and see the ideas of others. Great color, too, by the way [/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
      ForbiddenJeeps Admin 2015 JKU - Hydro Blue ~ Toyo A/T ~ Fuel Full Blown Wheels ~ Wurx Offroad Front and Rear Bumper ~ M.O.R.E. Oil pan/tranny skid ~ Rampage Tail Light Guards ~ Surprise Straps ~ Jeep seat covers, slush mats (front and rear) & cargo mat

Wayne Was Here... Thanks for stopping by, Wayne

Comment

Originally posted by BethJKU10 View Post
        [COLOR=#6699ff][SIZE=3][FONT=arial narrow]Great looking build and thank you for starting a thread. I love to read them and see the ideas of others. Great color, too, by the way [/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
        thanks! I'm about to start posting all the pictures to get up to date =) here we go, wish i could post more than five pics at a time haha

Comment

well here is the basics of my hid retrofit IMG_5943.jpgIMG_5945.jpgIMG_5946.jpgIMG_3992.jpgIMG_3991.jpg

Comment

well i made a photo bucket and uploaded the photos there just trying to figure out how to share it here any advice?

Comment

[IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG]

Comment

well she made i too 35s no lift and cut fenders
                [IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG]

Comment

well trash the crap plastic lights and made my own for now
                  [IMG][/IMG][IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG]

Comment

then i moved on to getting a rc 4" lift with control arms, ebay brake lines, home made bumps [IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG]

Comment

well after the lift i realized my wheels now rubbed on the control arms so i had a choice spacers or wheels. decided i don't want new wheels until i have to and went the cheap route[IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG]

Comment

here is my cheapie reverse light fix and disconnects
                        [IMG][/IMG]
                        [IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG]

Comment

[IMG][/IMG]
                          rubi sliders simple but effective[IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG]

Comment

chopping up the stocker much needed clearance [IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG]

Comment

[IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Working...
                              X