Ludski's Black Widow JK Build

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ludski's Black Widow JK Build

[COLOR=#ff0000][SIZE=4]Decided to go with the name black widow because shes black with red accenting. so im trying to get all poison spyder products as well. Her name is Vario. Because the Northern Black Widow is called: Latrodectus Variolus.

About Vario:
    2009 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited X
    Automatic
    Base Sound System
    3.73 Gears
    Rubicon coils/shocks/tires
    Soft Top

Drive back from the dealership on 1-3-11.

Put on my extra set of 265x70x17 Super Swamper SSR on Cragar soft 8s. Ended up taking them off a few weeks later and selling them.

Teraflex spacer leveling kit.
    Stickers.
    MBRP Exhaust.
    Black Grill Mod.
    Tinted tail lights and driving lights.
    Put on a hitch. and installed daystar wiring.

Jeep with my raptor.

Bedlined Grill.
    Red Grill Mod.
    Puddle Splasher Hood Decals.
    PIAA 540 (off old jeep) on smittybilt windshield brackets.
    Rough Country Stubby Bumper Ends.
    Red "Jeep" on grill.

[/SIZE][/COLOR]
    Last edited by Ludski; 02-20-2012, 11:37 AM.
    [COLOR=#ff0000]*[/COLOR][COLOR=#000000]The More You Play With It, The Bigger It Gets[/COLOR][COLOR=#ff0000]*[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#000000]JK Videos[/COLOR][COLOR=#000000]
    [/COLOR][COLOR=#000000]My Build[/COLOR][COLOR=#ff0000]
    [/COLOR][COLOR=#ff0000]Bilstein[/COLOR][COLOR=#ff0000] [/COLOR][COLOR=#ff0000]Spiderweb Shade[/COLOR][COLOR=#ff0000] [/COLOR][COLOR=#ff0000]Poison Spyder[/COLOR][COLOR=#ff0000] [/COLOR][COLOR=#ff0000]Rebel Off Road[/COLOR]

Re: Ludski's Black Widow JK Build

[COLOR=#ff0000][SIZE=4]Kayaking trip with my buddy. one of first time with top and doors off. ended up getting stuck in a rain storm on ride back. but we were loving it the entire time.

smittybilt stinger front bumper
    PSC hood decal
    coverking black/red seat covers
    powdercoated stock rims
    hella 500ff bumper lights
    painted red diff covers, brakes, control arms, light covers.
    VHT nightshade angry eyes.
    oh....and more stickers.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
    Last edited by Ludski; 02-20-2012, 12:06 AM.
    [COLOR=#ff0000]*[/COLOR][COLOR=#000000]The More You Play With It, The Bigger It Gets[/COLOR][COLOR=#ff0000]*[/COLOR]
    [/COLOR][COLOR=#ff0000]Bilstein[/COLOR][COLOR=#ff0000] [/COLOR][COLOR=#ff0000]Spiderweb Shade[/COLOR][COLOR=#ff0000] [/COLOR][COLOR=#ff0000]Poison Spyder[/COLOR][COLOR=#ff0000] [/COLOR][COLOR=#ff0000]Rebel Off Road[/COLOR]

Comment

[COLOR=#ff0000][SIZE=4]waiting to take rims to get powdercoated

new powdercoated rims.
      [/SIZE][/COLOR]

Comment

[COLOR=#ff0000][SIZE=4]before the rims were powdercoated.

her playing in the mud with her friend.

[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Comment

Starting to come together nice man!! Keep it up!
          [COLOR=#FFFFFF][FONT=century gothic]Clint Wilson AKA Forbidden Enforcer!![/FONT][/COLOR]

Comment

sick rig bro....i have a feeling we r gonna be wheeling alot this season....ur pretty close!
            [FONT=impact][COLOR=#0000ff][COLOR=#ffffff]"LOLA DOS" 2012 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited, 3.5in RoughCountry Series II lift, 1 inch teraflex leveling spacers, Sway bar disconnects, 17in Rugged Ridge Wheels, 37in Toyo M/T'S, RuggedRidge front bumper with stinger, synergy tie rod, synergy drag link, RK bomp proof track bar, Recon Winch 10,500 synthetic rope, , Smittybuilt Rock Rails, K&N AirFilter, Teraflex diff covers, chopped fenders, surprise straps, trucklite led headlights, led fog lights, Blizzard 6'8" SnowPlow, and a Sweet Hoola Girl on the dash.[/COLOR]
            [/COLOR]
            [/FONT]

Comment

Originally posted by Ludski View Post
              [COLOR=#ff0000][SIZE=4]before the rims were powdercoated.

her playing in the mud with her friend.

[/SIZE][/COLOR]

i cant help but notice how dirty ur jeep is....yet the inside is spotless lol
              [FONT=impact][COLOR=#0000ff][COLOR=#ffffff]"LOLA DOS" 2012 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited, 3.5in RoughCountry Series II lift, 1 inch teraflex leveling spacers, Sway bar disconnects, 17in Rugged Ridge Wheels, 37in Toyo M/T'S, RuggedRidge front bumper with stinger, synergy tie rod, synergy drag link, RK bomp proof track bar, Recon Winch 10,500 synthetic rope, , Smittybuilt Rock Rails, K&N AirFilter, Teraflex diff covers, chopped fenders, surprise straps, trucklite led headlights, led fog lights, Blizzard 6'8" SnowPlow, and a Sweet Hoola Girl on the dash.[/COLOR]
              [/COLOR]
              [/FONT]

Comment

oh we most DEF will be wheeling together in the future. hah. and the inside just had water splatter and some minor mud splatter on side of seats. still has mud in there from this to this day. ahhaha. too lazy to really clean it all out.

Comment

oh we most DEF will be wheeling together in the future. hah. and the inside just had water splatter and some minor mud splatter on side of seats. still has mud in there from this to this day. ahhaha. too lazy to really clean it all out.
                  I think you Need to drag Kyle along for the Freak Fest in May!!!
                  [COLOR=#FFFFFF][FONT=century gothic]Clint Wilson AKA Forbidden Enforcer!![/FONT][/COLOR]

Comment

hell lets go!

got 1 girl coming from canada picking up a guy in montana and staying with me for a few nights. then we all driving together there. might stop in indianapolis and get a few more jeeps. would be one sweet group of jeeps driving. debating if i wanna trailer mine or not. can use my raptor to pull her. but dont have a trailer.

Comment

Im always down for roadtrips. All my buddies seem to have cummins so I got something to tow if I need to....but my new jeep isn't to bad on the highway....where is it at...also u going to batam jeep festival?

hey look! im driving and foruming!
                      [/COLOR]
                      [/FONT]

Comment

its in rausch creek. may 12-13. 51 jeeps going so far.

13 hour drive says google. so basically 11-12 hour drive.

Comment

its in rausch creek. may 12-13. 51 jeeps going so far.

13 hour drive says google. so basically 11-12 hour drive.
                          i could prolly make that trip....show clint a thing or 2 lmao ;-)
                          [/COLOR]
                          [/FONT]

Comment

Originally posted by boomertek View Post
                            i could prolly make that trip....show clint a thing or 2 lmao ;-)
                            Haha yeah I would appreciate it :thumbup:

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Comment

build thread is gonna be slow starting up. as it will take like 3 hours to move it all. sorrryyy. working on it.

Comment

Working...
                              X