Hello from socal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from socal

Hello new member from Socal. Near temecula. Ran into Mikeminion a couple of months ago. He told me about the site. Been lurking around reading when I get a chance. I'm new to jeeps and offroading. Have a 1998 TJ that I'm building slowly. Looking forward to meeting some other jeep enthusiast and hitting some trailers.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Welcome to FJ. Take a look around. You will find lots of good articles we members have written. And if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.

Good looking rig you have there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    it's my X

Comment

Welcome to Forbidden Jeeps and thanks for joining us! As Serg said take a look around and make yourself at home. Check out our vendor section here on the forum. Lots of companies with excellent customer service! Hope to wheel with you soon!

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk

07 JKUR,Currie lift w/Antirocks,Ultimate Dana 60's front and rear,Teraflex master cylinder,40"Toyo's on Level 8 Strike 8 wheels with Monster valves,Premier Power Welder,Pure Jeep rock rails,Expedition One rear bumper,customized Body Armor front bumper,Adam's 1350 driveshafts,M.O.R.E. engine/trans skid,20lb Co2,custom steel trunk enclosure,Warn X8000i,TrekArmor seat covers,Alien 20" LED bar and much...much more!

Comment

Welcome. Good to see you here. Hope you had fun yesterday. Good to meet up with you again. Check out the forum lots of good stuff.

Comment

It was good tobsee you again yesterday. Thinking I'm about to pull the trigger on a locker soon. I'll have to hit you up when I do. Site has a ton of info I see.

Comment

It does. Anything you would ever need to know.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by mikeminion

You get your new license plate?

it's my X

Comment

Welcome to the forum.

Sent from my LGMS345 using Tapatalk

[FONT=Arial]. _______
                  /l ,[_____],
                  l---L -OIIIIIIIO-
                  ()_) ()_)--o[/FONT][FONT=Arial]--[/FONT][FONT=Arial])_)[/FONT]

Comment

Welcome to the forum
                    97 TJ- 2 inch rusty's lift, 30 inch AT's, Warn winch

04 KJ- Mopar skids, and tow hooks

Comment

Welcome aboard!!

The name's Rachael.
                      Had:Libby
                      - [Oo]|||||||[oO] - ,,,,, '08 Black Liberty Sport -- 3" OME -- 31" DuraTracs
                      Cookie Monster- O|||||||O - ,,,,,, '04 Silver Wrangler Rubicon -- 3.5" RK X Factor Plus Long Arm -- 35" MTR's
                      Have: Cookie Monster 2.0
                      ◎|||||||◎ ,,,,,, '15 Hydro Blue Wrangler Unlimited Sport S -- Cookie Monster Edition -- 3.5" X Factor Mid Arm -- 37" MTR's

With a good spotter and positive thoughts, you can conquer anything I go on rocks, not over them.

Comment

Working...
                      X