Care packages for our troops

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Care packages for our troops

First, a little background. I joined this forum almost four years ago. Wayne Waddington, (aka So-Cal4x4) and our banner dude - was in the Navy and getting deployed. I got his address and started sending care packages. When Wayne came home, I asked him to please get me names, so I could continue to send the packages. This is something that I am passionate about and continue to do.

The reason for this thread is to involve all of you - if you are interested - so I can send multiple packages out before Christmas, but also as often as possible. I am very happy to do the leg work - buy items, package them, and send them. I would also include your name on the card that I put inside each package (unless you choose to remain anonymous).
    My PayPal address is bafox771@aol.com if you would like to send any donation ( big or small) to help show our Military some love. Please tag it "troops" in the subject.

I will keep everyone informed of when I send packages out.

Thank you for your time to read my post.
    ForbiddenJeeps Admin 2015 JKU - Hydro Blue ~ Toyo A/T ~ Fuel Full Blown Wheels ~ Wurx Offroad Front and Rear Bumper ~ M.O.R.E. Oil pan/tranny skid ~ Rampage Tail Light Guards ~ Surprise Straps ~ Jeep seat covers, slush mats (front and rear) & cargo mat

Wayne Was Here... Thanks for stopping by, Wayne

Thank you so much for doing this Beth!!

H
    ImWhisper aka Holly ~ Forbidden's SoCal Pastry Chef & Jeeper Mom!

Keeping up with the big boys!

2010 Surf Blue JKU ~ not completely stock...
    3.5" MetalCloak Game Changer Lite lift, JKS discos, 37" Toyo Open Country MT's, RockHard oil, tranny, transfer skid plates, Poison Spyder evap skid, Co2, M8000 Warn, Ace Engineering bumpers front stubby & back with tire swing arm, Hi-lift, Poison Spyder Brawler Knockers, rock lights, 5.13 gears, sleeved & gusseted, SpiderShade & last but not least ~ beach towel seat covers!

If you wheel it ~ WAVE!

Comment

Why not post the address. I sent one with you before. I am happy to again.

I asked my son when he returned from Kuwait how his fellow Marines felt about receiving packages from. He told me a story that broke my heart. He said many soldiers don't receive anything from home. He said that everyone who did would share.

Our family could send a few in the next few weeks. Shoot me the address.

Thanks for posting this. It's a great thing.
      it's my X

Comment

Originally posted by ImWhisper View Post
        Thank you so much for doing this Beth!!

H
        Thank YOU, ImWhisper, for your very generous donation! May I include your name?
        ForbiddenJeeps Admin 2015 JKU - Hydro Blue ~ Toyo A/T ~ Fuel Full Blown Wheels ~ Wurx Offroad Front and Rear Bumper ~ M.O.R.E. Oil pan/tranny skid ~ Rampage Tail Light Guards ~ Surprise Straps ~ Jeep seat covers, slush mats (front and rear) & cargo mat

Comment

Originally posted by Serg5000 View Post
          Why not post the address. I sent one with you before. I am happy to again.

I asked my son when he returned from Kuwait how his fellow Marines felt about receiving packages from. He told me a story that broke my heart. He said many soldiers don't receive anything from home. He said that everyone who did would share.

Our family could send a few in the next few weeks. Shoot me the address.

Thanks for posting this. It's a great thing.
          Thanks, Serg!

Comment

Originally posted by BethJKU10

Thank YOU, ImWhisper, for your very generous donation! May I include your name?
            You bet... The Scott Family.

Sent from the phone of Hubster's wife.

ImWhisper aka Holly ~ Forbidden's SoCal Pastry Chef & Jeeper Mom!

Keeping up with the big boys!

2010 Surf Blue JKU ~ not completely stock...
            3.5" MetalCloak Game Changer Lite lift, JKS discos, 37" Toyo Open Country MT's, RockHard oil, tranny, transfer skid plates, Poison Spyder evap skid, Co2, M8000 Warn, Ace Engineering bumpers front stubby & back with tire swing arm, Hi-lift, Poison Spyder Brawler Knockers, rock lights, 5.13 gears, sleeved & gusseted, SpiderShade & last but not least ~ beach towel seat covers!

If you wheel it ~ WAVE!

Comment

Serg.... There is a correction the box # is 181
              Thanks!!

Comment

Beth,
                A donation from ForbiddenJeeps.com will be sent to you via PayPal to help with postal costs and so you can reach more members of the service.
                Thank you for doing this.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

2010 Rubicon, Sprintex Supercharger with Sprintex Intercooler, DiabloSport T-1000 Trinity Programmer, King Off Road Shocks with 2.5" Res ,1350 RE Reel Drive Shafts, Method 105 Bead Locks, Toyo 37" X 13.5" Tires, Custom Olympic Off Road Front Bumper, Olympic Off Road Smuggler Rear Bumper with tire carrier, Seward RADIUS 4′s LED Light, Seward 12" LED Light bar, 50" LED Light bar with SPC mounts, sPod LED switch pod with Boost gage,, Rigid LED Lights, 15# Power Tank, Rock Hard Cage, Rock Hard Under Armor, Posion Spyder Sliders, Posion Spyder Crusher Fenders, Posion Spyder Evap Armor, Posion Spyder Extreme Duty Trans-Mount Cross Member, Bushwacker rear armor, 5.13 Gears, Magnum 44 Front Axle, Off Road Evolution "C" Gussets, Cobra 75 CB Radio, Warn 10K on Front and 8K Winch on Rear, Magnaflow Off-Road Exhaust, Bartact Seat Covers, Delta Quad Bar Xenon Headlamps,Tantrum LED Offroad Rock Lights, Rock Krawler Aluminum Tie Rod, Fox Steering Stabilizer, Teraflex Alpine Long Control Arms Front & Rear, Teraflex 4" springs, Teraflex JK Performance Slotted Big Rotor Kit, TeraFlex Monster HD Forged Front Adjustable Trackbar, Teraflex Monster Rear Forged Adjustable Trackbar, Teraflex Front & Rear Brake Line Kit, Teraflex Bump Stops Front & Rear, Surprise Straps, Hothead Headliner, Teraflex D-44 Diff Covers, Wild Boar Grille, Rigid Ridge Hood, Drake Hood Latch's,Synergy HD Ball Joints & a Tuffy Security Drawer

Comment

Originally posted by Forbidden One View Post
                  Beth,
                  A donation from ForbiddenJeeps.com will be sent to you via PayPal to help with postal costs and so you can reach more members of the service.
                  Thank you for doing this.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
                  Thank you SO much!!

Comment

Four boxes ready to mail! For some reason, I can't upload a photo from my phone. I will post one as soon as I can get on the laptop.
                    Thanks!

Comment

I was able to ship out a total of six boxes and might be able to get one more out soon!!

Comment

Awesome thanks for all you have done, do, and continue to, too!
                        [FONT=book antiqua][COLOR=#A9A9A9]2011 jku rubicon teraflex 3" elite lcg longarm suspension kit full eight adjustable control arms track bars drag link flip kit drive shafts big brakes and manifold speed bumps limit straps fox resevoire shocks off road evolution 1/4#'r bumper control arm brackets and c2's gussets axles trail table rock rails warn power plant hd air winch truck-lite led head lamps bushwhacker fender flares, american racing headers atx 17" slabs duratrac 35"[/COLOR][/FONT]

Comment

It's my pleasure!! And thank you, vandezy, for your donation!! I should have enough to get another package out

Comment

Working...
                          X