X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pawz for Wounded Veterans Benefit-Poker Run 5/13/17

Come on out and support a good cause!
    07 JKUR,Currie lift w/Antirocks,Ultimate Dana 60's front and rear,Teraflex master cylinder,40"Toyo's on Level 8 Strike 8 wheels with Monster valves,Premier Power Welder,Pure Jeep rock rails,Expedition One rear bumper,customized Body Armor front bumper,Adam's 1350 driveshafts,M.O.R.E. engine/trans skid,20lb Co2,custom steel trunk enclosure,Warn X8000i,TrekArmor seat covers,Alien 20" LED bar and much...much more!

Hey Glen
    This is a great benefit for Veterans, but this is a motorcycle run. Why isn't a run like this for Jeepers ?
    Looking at the dates from posts submitted and there isn't very many from this year. This club needs some exposure, we need a club run to show were still alive. Just saying !

Comment

Hey Mike. I noticed the motorcycle thing as well, but it is for a good cause and one of our members is trying to help them out so I said I would post it. We have been lacking in getting runs together this year and I am to blame for that. I know I need to get a run together soon. I will try to set up a run for May. As you have noticed, there isn't much traffic on the forum these days. The facebook page is still active but again, you don't see many runs there. I'll try to get it going again, hope you will be able to make it!
      07 JKUR,Currie lift w/Antirocks,Ultimate Dana 60's front and rear,Teraflex master cylinder,40"Toyo's on Level 8 Strike 8 wheels with Monster valves,Premier Power Welder,Pure Jeep rock rails,Expedition One rear bumper,customized Body Armor front bumper,Adam's 1350 driveshafts,M.O.R.E. engine/trans skid,20lb Co2,custom steel trunk enclosure,Warn X8000i,TrekArmor seat covers,Alien 20" LED bar and much...much more!

Comment

Working...
      X