Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KING SHOCKS JK Prototype Steering Stabilizer

Hey there everybody!

So it looks like King Shocks has been a little busy working on a steering stabilizer prototype for JK's, and they were nice enough to let us beat one up and report back...

Since we're a tad bit busy at the shop we decided to let one of our customers run it in our place. You can view her build (Iron Eagle) here : Iron Eagle by Rebel Offroad

What's everyone's thoughts on a potential new product from King?
    [COLOR=DarkOrange]Rebel Off Road[/COLOR] // Bond Gilmer, President
    Toll Free: 866-900-8841
    Email: info@rebeloffroad.com
    HQ: www.rebeloffroad.com
    CONSULT. BUILD. DELIVER.

If i had a JK, Id rock it for sure!
    O2 KJ-R
    2.5 OME LIFT, JCR sliders, GY Duratracs on Moabs, JBA Gen 4.5 A Arms, Yaesu VHF and 18" whip, Plasti Dip, Camo,

[COLOR=#00ff00]Resident Forbidden RC nut
    [/COLOR][COLOR=#999999]Sliver State[/COLOR]

Comment

If it's as good as the rest of their products I would love to have one. I just hope they will keep this one at a reasonable price.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk

07 JKUR,Currie lift w/Antirocks,Ultimate Dana 60's front and rear,Teraflex master cylinder,40"Toyo's on Level 8 Strike 8 wheels with Monster valves,Premier Power Welder,Pure Jeep rock rails,Expedition One rear bumper,customized Body Armor front bumper,Adam's 1350 driveshafts,M.O.R.E. engine/trans skid,20lb Co2,custom steel trunk enclosure,Warn X8000i,TrekArmor seat covers,Alien 20" LED bar and much...much more!

Comment

They have a great reputation, it's the price that could be the determining factor. Thank you for sharing!
        ForbiddenJeeps Admin 2015 JKU - Hydro Blue ~ Toyo A/T ~ Fuel Full Blown Wheels ~ Wurx Offroad Front and Rear Bumper ~ M.O.R.E. Oil pan/tranny skid ~ Rampage Tail Light Guards ~ Surprise Straps ~ Jeep seat covers, slush mats (front and rear) & cargo mat

Wayne Was Here... Thanks for stopping by, Wayne

Comment

Just as soon as I get my ProRock under my Jeep, I'll be rocking the King steering stabilizer. I love the King quality and customer service. Looks like they're running about $250 per stabilizer.

Comment

Working...
          X